Warranty and Returns
Warranty and Returns
- Paint supplies that are unopened and unused may be returned in original packaging within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Custom tinted paints and shipping charges are nonrefundable.
- For opened/used products, please send an email to email@example.com to further explain your return request. Please include your name and order number when possible.
- Customer is responsible for paying shipping charges for returns. HIS Paint is not responsible for loss or damage of return packages while in transit. Many couriers offer insurance at an additional charge to protect against any loss/damage.
- Returns can be sent to the address below:
HIS Paint Company
Attn: Returns Dept
1801 W Reno Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
- Refunds are typically processed by HIS Paint Company within five (5) business days after receipt of the returned product. However, it may take longer for the refund to be processed by your bank and/or credit card company.
- HIS Paint Company is not responsible for any costs or other liabilities associated with any delay by your bank or credit card company in processing your refund. Refunds will be issued to/in the original form of payment.
- H-I-S will replace, at no charge, the quantity of Interior or Exterior Paint that H-I-S determines to have failed to perform, as the sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of this warranty and/or any other defect or failure of the paint. This warranty covers HIS Interior & Exterior Paint that is applied to a properly prepared surface in accordance with label directions and excludes any paint failure due to deterioration of the underlying surface, structural defects, or failures of previously applied paint on a single-family residential dwelling (Home). This warranty excludes the cost of labor for the application of the Interior or Exterior Paint. This warranty is limited to replacement of the product only.
- HIS Paint Company shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use or the inability to use the product. Before application, Buyer shall determine the suitability of the product for the intended use, and Buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith. Buyer assumes all risks and responsibility associated with the disposal of the product.